Fun pics of this summer! More to come soon.
Mini golf at Park Lake State Park. We loved going after dinner when if finally cooled off. Awesome course! We're trying to get over to the Supermall to try their glow-in-the-dark course. Anyone been there?
4th of July at the Grand Coulee Dam. They had a pretty cool firework show off the top of it. It was really cool.

4 comments:
Fun pictures! Glad you've had such a great summer! Too bad it's over...
Sweet pictures Tina!! Glad to see you have been keeping up with posting lately:) Keep the pictures coming!
Nice face blake. That is really awsome. I love the other pics to Tina but Blake's mug beats the rest.
Allison
Oh, Blake! Please tell him Darci and Elan say hi. We met you for the first time at your reception - he is a lucky man. I would love your email so I can invite you to our family blog.
Post a Comment