Just a quick update. All calm on the Auburn front. It feels really good to finally feel safe and at home. I have a new love for our place. I have finally gotten around to making things my own. The latest: a new couch!!! I am so excited! Not to complain, I really loved the plaid couch and GIGANTIC Lovesac (thanks for the loan, Al), but now I feel that I can really relax. The recliner section is really making this blog post so cozy. I just wish it wasn't so expensive to heat... our house if freezing! It has been so cold at night, and with our vaulted ceilings it feels like a cave in here. We finally broke down and turned on the heat today for no more than a few hours. It was the only way I could get myself off my new couch to do something, I am really loving the huge quilt my mom and Jen made us. We lit a fire last night. It looked really cool but we got no heat. Every time I complain, Blake just reminds me of the other things I HAVE to have. He knows I'd live in sub zero temps if it meant a new purse, who wouldn't :) I know, I'm a freak. That's really all that's going on.... someday I'll have cute kids like Al to blog about. For now, Blake will do!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Haha, you crack me up. I am glad that you got a couch you love. You should post a picture of it cause it sounds really nice:) Also, I totally feel you on the COLD. The windows downstairs are single pane, so the heat pretty much escapes out and doesnt hold anything in. I had the heat up to 80 on the thermostat but it felt like barely 70!! UGH--dont get me going on our bill...anyway, glad you are doing well, talk to you soon:)
PS-- I want a copy of your wedding dvd so I can PLAY:)
Tina that was just hilarious! And your comments are just funny. You can be a super with us and your secret weapon is your humor. It kills me!!!
I totally feel you on the cold. It's hard fro us especially because we can dress warmer but for Dakoda, he is on the go and doesn't want to be bundled up. SO we have to keep the heat up. I am worried though because our bills were $200 last winter for our small little place. Do you have gas heat? I can't remember. You should get a fan and put it in front of your fireplace to circulate the heat. We used to do that at our old place. I am glad you got a couch that you guys love. It is a nice feeling to know that you saved up for it and it is yours. I love you!
PS. I had fun at Souper Saturday. You did a great job for a beginner crafter.
Tina! cute halloween background! What have you been up to lately?
Post a Comment