Friday, March 6, 2009

Attention Twilighters


15 days until the DVD release of Twilight on the 21st!! I am having a viewing party at my house that night... I am so thankful for the big TV and blue-ray player Blake had to get. Picture this: Edward. 52 inches. Edward. OK so we might get a too close look at the cheesy white make-up but it's TWILIGHT! Leave your email if you wanna come, everyone is invited! (everyone but Team Jacob)

4 comments:

Jessica F said...

Awesome, sounds fun!:) I will see if I can make it:)

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

Hey Tina!!

I am glad you found our blog! We really like living here in Washington so yes we will be back!
How are you guys doing?

Megan said...

Hey Tina! Thanks for the good luck wishes...we are still waiting.
Happy to know you have a blog - mind if I add you to my links?
Have so much fun with your Twilight party! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are such a big twilight fan and you didn't come to our girls twilight night! I am kidding, but it is good to hear you are a Edward fan...down with Jacob.