Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Wedding

Yay! We are finally married. I thought this day would never come. I was so afraid that the day would be over before I realized it because I have been anticipating it for so long. Luckily, the day was fun, relaxing, and everything I wanted. I woke up around 8 o'clock. Telling my self to be in control from the beginning helped me stay calm. I first went to my make-up appointment at Nordstrom. Dani and Jes went with me and kept me sane. My hair appointment was at 10 o'clock with all of the bridesmaids. One of the stylist had a medical emergency so poor Alaina had to be flip-flopped from stylist to stylist to get her hair done. I met my mom at the stake center and we went over to the temple together. Jennifer met us there with my dress. Bless her heart, she went all the way to Tacoma that morning to pick it up. The only bump we hit was trying to bustle my huge dress. At one point I had three women under my dress trying to find the buttons. After the ceremony we met everyone outside. I was so surprised to see all the people there to support us. After family pictures the lucky ducks got to go back over to the stake center and have lunch. After two and a half hours of pictures it was finally our turn to eat. My dress was so tight, I had to go in a room and unzip my dress just to eat a sandwich. The reception was gorgeous, my fairytale come true. One hour into the reception, I looked up from the line and realized that the entire gym was full. It looked like our guests really enjoyed the carnival theme and the parents loved us for all their sugared up kids. It is so cliche, but it was truly the best day of my life.

1 comments:

Monique said...

Congrats!!! You two are a great couple!